Join now - be part of our community!

[b]NR70V[/b]

nest_4u
Visitor

[b]NR70V[/b]

Hi guys

I just got a brand new CLIE NR70V :smileygrin: ! The cool thing is that when i put it next to my VAIO it's the complete :cool: SonyStyle :cool: - amazing! Going for a hike has now become a fun (as long as it doesnt rain - CLIE's arent waterproof yet! [*-:smileyhappy:] [*-:smileyhappy:] )

Im just wondering if there are any sites to download complete movies/video clips appart from the http://www.sonypictures.com/mobile/handheld/ Ive watched all Coronet, newvenue and dreamspan movies ... (Sorry im just a keen CLIE user :wink: ) Is possible to use the AudioPlayer AND AvantGo at the same time? - How??

Are there plans do develop software so the full screen could be used? For example with AVANTGO, reading the paper but on a full screen. Is there software available to develop and show PowerPoint presentations on the CLIE?

When is the GPS memory stick out (in EU)?? Ive had enough of taking the wrong turn (but not in my lifestyle :wink: )

Public is still not used to see people walking around with PDA's - I only hope they dont think im a nert when they see me in town. (It's bad enough as it is!)

:!: Thanks for developing computer ware that is GREAT looking and GREAT working with :!:

Nest.

27 REPLIES 27
nest_4u
Visitor

Hi Alan,

Cheers for ur help.
Cant sync with success at the mom. Gotta have a look at it 2moz. - keep ya posted!

Nest

nest_4u
Visitor

Hey Alan

Im in business!! The clie is an amazing tool!!
I can even Sync wireless!!
Never to miss an appointment anymore!

Cheers for your tips man!

Nest.

AlanHudson
Visitor

Glad it all worked out in the end :laughing:
I'm still saving for the NX70 - due early January.
I'll swop tips with you then

Regards

Alan.

nest_4u
Visitor

Hey Clie addicts

Very willing to use my clie even more, ive been heavily looking to download some road and city maps of Europe. Eg the one you could see being used on the www.clieplaza.com site where they seem to zoom in as well. Im not really looking for driving directions but specific for maps. This because GPS has not found its way to CLIE yet.

Any help / tips from other Clie guys??

Keep me posted

Nest.

nest_4u
Visitor

Hi Allen

Did you get the NX70 :smileygrin: ?
its a really nice one!! The ultimate favourite of everybody!!
Using all multimedia feature on a large screen ... sorry, i have to stop talking about it otherwise i get one as well.

What is your opinion on the 90 series?

Nest.

AlanHudson
Visitor

Hi

Haven't needed to look for map software for my clie, but here are links to a couple of very useful clie forums:

www.clieuk.co.uk

and

http://www.cliesource.com/

Both well worth a visit.

AlanHudson
Visitor

Hi again

Yes, I got the NX70 before Christmas, and really pleased with it. Particularly the camera and the mp3 player. Don't have many third party apps yet, but bought AcidImage viewer and recommend it. So. now I can shoot stills on my (Sony) digital camera and view them on the Clie; or dump mp3s onto a MS on my Vaio and listen to them on the Clie. Everything works together for once!

90 series has had mixed reviews - it's big!! Don't see a need for it myself - wouldn't pay the price premium to have a 2 megapixel camera with flash. Again, the Cliesource site has a lot of threads devoted to it - worth a visit.

AlanHudson
Visitor

Forgot to mention yesterday that your best bet for maps/routes software is PalmGear.com. They have a huge list of third party apps for Palm OS, many in high-res for the NX70 - worth a search there.