Join now - be part of our community!

[b]NR70V[/b]

nest_4u
Visitor

[b]NR70V[/b]

Hi guys

I just got a brand new CLIE NR70V :smileygrin: ! The cool thing is that when i put it next to my VAIO it's the complete :cool: SonyStyle :cool: - amazing! Going for a hike has now become a fun (as long as it doesnt rain - CLIE's arent waterproof yet! [*-:smileyhappy:] [*-:smileyhappy:] )

Im just wondering if there are any sites to download complete movies/video clips appart from the http://www.sonypictures.com/mobile/handheld/ Ive watched all Coronet, newvenue and dreamspan movies ... (Sorry im just a keen CLIE user :wink: ) Is possible to use the AudioPlayer AND AvantGo at the same time? - How??

Are there plans do develop software so the full screen could be used? For example with AVANTGO, reading the paper but on a full screen. Is there software available to develop and show PowerPoint presentations on the CLIE?

When is the GPS memory stick out (in EU)?? Ive had enough of taking the wrong turn (but not in my lifestyle :wink: )

Public is still not used to see people walking around with PDA's - I only hope they dont think im a nert when they see me in town. (It's bad enough as it is!)

:!: Thanks for developing computer ware that is GREAT looking and GREAT working with :!:

Nest.

27 REPLIES 27
AlanHudson
Visitor

mmmmm...Memory Stick mouse...life doesn't get much better :laughing:
Welcome back again Jaan - had a chance to be Godlike recently?
Still moving in mysterious ways? You'll note that DJ Vaio is still moving in mysterious ways around the forum - no cause for celebration yet...

VAIOneer
Visitor

Yeah I'm back - in mysterious ways.
I'm working full time in a new IT contract for a massive construction firm in the UK and IT support here takes every ounce of energy out of me, so by the time I get home, computers are the last thing I wanna see!! :thinking:

Probably explains my random appearances on the message boards recently.
Oh well - I will struggle onwards until I can manage to do both my normal work and find time for my VAIO (well for the forum anyway)

Oh... and have been godlike many timess recently :tongue:

Gert
Visitor

Hi guys
When is the GPS memory stick out (in EU)?? Ive had enough of taking the wrong turn (but not in my lifestyle :wink: )

I'm interested in any kind of GPS gadget: So what's the GPS Memory Stick.

cheers,
Gert

profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

PEGA-MSG1 is the GPS module with a folding antenna. As far as I'm aware its only available in Japan at the moment. There is a picture of it at http://www.spug.net/news/13September2001.html If you do a search on google for PEGA-MSG1 then you may find more detailed info.

Regards, Rob

Gert
Visitor

Thanks, I the meantime I have found some information about the GPS Memorystick myself. It's a pity that they are only available in Japan so far.

nest_4u
Visitor

Hi Clie minded guyz :cool: !!

I really need need your expertise on this issue :!: :!: .

A computer could be set up to be compatible with more than one clie, now the question: Can a clie be compatible with 2 computers? I really hope this is possible in some kind of way. Would like to sync at home and in the city (2 different units ... luckily 2 VAIO's!!).
Like setting up a private account and a business account on the clie. (NR70V)

I would like to expand the world of clie :smileygrin:

Where could patches been downloaded?

Nest :cool:

AlanHudson
Visitor

Don't see why not. My Palm Vx is used on both my PC at work and on my Vaio at home, with the same user name on each. Never had a problem hotsyncing. Assuming Palm haven't changed anything major in their OS, it should be straightforward. Good luck!

nest_4u
Visitor

Hi Alan

Im currently installing ... did you use the same user name on both machines?

Nest.

AlanHudson
Visitor

Yes I did. Should work on any Palm OS device. Let me know how you get on.

AlanHudson
Visitor

...and it's probably worth making sure that you have "synchronise the files" as your default setting in Hot Sync set-up. That way your Clie won't get too confused. Any changes you make at work on your PC Palm desktop (dates, contacts etc) will transfer to your Clie on hotsyncing. Hotsyncing your laptop will transfer the new data to that, and so both machines should end up with the same info. If that makes sense...
:slight_smile: