Join now - be part of our community!

Xf9005 bright line above volume bar

profile.country.GR.title
Ben3os
Explorer

Xf9005 bright line above volume bar

Hello,

I am new to the forum and I would highly appreciate if you could help me with my -less than 2 months old- 65xf9005.I have noticed that when i increase or decrease the volume,15 to 20 cm above the bar, appears a bright line that highlights the hole area on the volume.Is it normal?I have already tried rebooting and factory reseting.I am attaching also photos of my problem.Any help or information will be highly appreciated.Thank you.

IMG_20191030_011833.jpg

IMG_20191030_012222.jpg

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Unfortunately I do not have a solution for you...I bought an OLED that does not have this behaviour
profile.country.GR.title
Ben3os
Explorer

Sorry for the offtopic.Seems that updating to oreo has solved my problem BUT now when i do a black screen test via YouTube video there is some light blinking in the right down corner of the tv.Do you know what it might be?It hadn't done it until now.

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Do not know which effect you see...an example? Did it happen also in  normal viewing?
profile.country.GR.title
Ben3os
Explorer

I have noticed it during a black screen test on a YouTube video.It is like in the bottom right corner some backlight trembling white light but with low volume.In normal viewing i have not still seen something since I haven't watched Tv from yesterday.This happened after my update to oreo.