Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio RXG408 doesn't start....

Gaaf
Visitor

Vaio RXG408 doesn't start....

When i press the on-button, it starts but after de Sony logo it stops....
I haven't done something with it yesterday.... it only stood on for the music and television... and now.... it's only a screen with IRQ numbers.... en device ID's...........
What should i do???

17 REPLIES 17
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Let us know how it all goes.

Gaaf
Visitor

Unfortunatly it was of a short life....... now i had some problems in windowsXP and i had to restart.. after the restart i got an error:

0x00000024 C0x001901FE, x81F272B8,0xc0000102,0x0000000

And now the system again won't start... The recovery is already on the going....

thnx for the comments so far :slight_smile:

kee-lo_

Check out these error messages for your problem here

Bad luck its not working, hope you can fix it.

Gaaf
Visitor

Today i did a second C and D drive recovery, it seemed to work properly but after a while... Installing all sorts of programs, photoshop, flash etcetera... i had to install Microsoft Office XP, and with that installation i had 'the' error that seems to be right what i wanted to know: The C dirve is damaged, the installation can't be finished...
So tomorrow they can come pick the pc up at my address... They told me, the repair of a pc mostly costs 5 - 10 days :slight_smile:

kee-lo_

They should replace the hard disk, theres not much of a chance of it working now without a new hdd.

Hope you were able to recover your documents.

bleister01
Visitor

Hi,

I´m also using the RXG-408 and have difficulties with watching DVDs as well as watching TV. The problem is that every 20-30 seconds the picture is frozen for approx 1/2 a second.

Did you experience something similar or does it work properly ???

Regards
Bernd

Gaaf
Visitor

I've got no problem with playing dvd's or watching tv via Giga pocket.
You should recover your system.

bleister01
Visitor

Thanks Gaaf,

you are right. After re-booting it works properly - for what reasons soever. It´s digital and mysthic. Anyway- have a nice day.

Regards
Bernd