Join now - be part of our community!

Remote Control Issue for KDL HX723

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
jobeirn76
Visitor

Remote Control Issue for KDL HX723

I have purchased a Bravia KDL HX723 but the remote control seems to have a mind of its own! When I select home the cursor goes right on its own accord.  Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

i would suspect the remote has a sticky button, return it to the store for a replacement and perhaps while your there demonstate it on on of their other Bravia's for clarification.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

i would suspect the remote has a sticky button, return it to the store for a replacement and perhaps while your there demonstate it on on of their other Bravia's for clarification.

profile.country.IE.title
jojorda42

mabye,but i had the same problem with the cursor moving on its own & it wasn't down to a sticky button,the circuit on the inside was faulty.Sony look like they are going back to the controls they used for the W & X 4500,for the upcoming HX-8/750 tv's,slimmer with the silver strips down the sides,they are a lot better made,if not as nice looking as the recent HX shiny units.The latest remotes scratch far too easy though.

tidaltides
Visitor

I have the similar case a few weeks ago, but have my remote controller replaced. Good thing I checked everything before enjoying the time watching.