Join now - be part of our community!

How do I connect my TV to the internet (Virgin Hub)

profile.country.en_GB.title
Iwas16
Visitor

How do I connect my TV to the internet (Virgin Hub)

This week I received my brand new Virgin 30mg Virgin Hub and it works great...oh dear I have lost my internet connection - not so great especially as Im paying lovefilm for  movies I cannot access.  I call Virgin - put through 3 departments , none of which can help !   Ive followed the steps on the sony site.  It gives me a code to put into my hub   What use is that I cannot do that.   Likewise the hub gives me a code to put into my TV  - no luck there either.  Im confused .com...... totally .....can anyone helpI

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Iwas,

WPS would the simplest option, so depending on the Bravia you have you should be able to do the following..

Write the 8 numeral WPS pin located on the white sticker on the back of your Virgin Media Hub..

Switch on your Bravia..

Press Home on your Bravia's remote, then scoll to Settings..

Above settings select Network set up

Then select Wireless set up & select WPS pin

Then following the instructions until you are asked to enter your WPS pin..

profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Dunno about that Thalamus!, i just type the pass phrase in when requested and it goes straight in!, absolute doddle. it may be easier to do by re setting the router first, un plug it from the wall for ten seconds then plug it back in and try again.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Bravia55HX923 wrote:

Dunno about that Thalamus!, i just type the pass phrase in when requested and it goes straight in!, absolute doddle. it may be easier to do by re setting the router first, un plug it from the wall for ten seconds then plug it back in and try again.

Yep I'm sure using the WPA pass phrase would work just as easy as the WPS pin method above..