Join now - be part of our community!

Two problems with new Bravia Smart 4k

profile.country.IE.title
Liverzeb
Explorer

Two problems with new Bravia Smart 4k

Hi - new Bravia owner but having a coupke of issues. Hoping someone here can help as I simply cannot find any answers anywhere.

1 - Wifi. The tv will not connect to my Vurgin Hub through wi-fi - says it is Connected but No internet. Have tried several times and also tried WPS - no luck. Works fine through Wired so not sure what is ging on. Router is in the same room as the tv and works fine with Consoles and other devices in this room and every other room. Bravia is the only device it will not connect to.

2- USB stick. I would previousl use a USB stick on y LG tv and you just stuck it in and it read the contents no problem. With the Bravia, nothing comes up on screen. When I navigate to Videos it has nothing there. When I go to Storage and Reset it recognised that a USB is there but gives the message that it has been safely ejected - this message repeats every time I connect it and with eveyr port.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Have you tried a factory reset?

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.IE.title
Liverzeb
Explorer

Hi Michael

Thanks - I haven't tried that although the TV is brand new so not sure if it will work. I will try and update.

profile.country.IE.title
Liverzeb
Explorer

tried a factory reset. no change.

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Liverzeb,

I’ll pass this on to the relevant team and this thread will be updated when we have more info to share.

Thanks,
Pascale_F

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi,

Are you still having these issues?

profile.country.GB.title
Jadesa11y

They probably got a new tv.... i need one absolutely rubbish im having the same issue with usb 

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi Jadesa11y, I'm sorry to hear this. What TV do you have? And Which part of the issue are you experiencing? Maybe we can help ^^