Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

SOLVED
tmarko
Explorer

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

Hi to all, im having problems updating my w755. When i want to update android software im always stuck on 88% and having error 2123 (An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123). Ive tried several time, over cable, wifi, nothing. Always stuck on 88%. Same thing with fw, ive downloaded fw from sony site, connect usb to tv, the fw starts to copying and again on 88% tv restarts. So if anybody nows how to resolve this, please help! Thanks!

225 REPLIES 225
profile.country.GB.title
Ravika
Explorer

Hi There,

I have sony KD-65x9000c and have the same issue during the update.
Could anyone please me the instruction on fixing the issue and updating the software on TV to the Latest one.

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Ravika
Explorer

Hi Mate,

Could you please send theinstrcution to me as well. I'm having the same issue on my TV.

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Titleyh123
Explorer

I also have the same issue although my model is KDL-43W805C could you please share your fix as it is driving me mad!

thank you

profile.country.GB.title
Titleyh123
Explorer

Could you kindly share the fix with me as well, I have the same issue.

many thanks 

profile.country.US.title
taniamaley
Explorer

Hi!

I have the same issue with my 50w755 , i cannot install the update even from USB the tv recognizes the update starting to copy and after a second its restarting..

Could you please tell me the solution too?

higvey
New

hi i have the same problem with updating my tv KDL 43w756c could you please help me?

profile.country.GB.title
vmc0610
New

Can you PM  me the instructions please

citroen8
Explorer

Hello, send instruction. my tv sony kd 55x8505c

profile.country.GB.title
Springfield10
Explorer

Never received an email to resolve this

profile.country.GB.title