Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

SOLVED
tmarko
Explorer

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

Hi to all, im having problems updating my w755. When i want to update android software im always stuck on 88% and having error 2123 (An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123). Ive tried several time, over cable, wifi, nothing. Always stuck on 88%. Same thing with fw, ive downloaded fw from sony site, connect usb to tv, the fw starts to copying and again on 88% tv restarts. So if anybody nows how to resolve this, please help! Thanks!

225 REPLIES 225
profile.country.GB.title
saileshk85
Explorer

Please message me the solution too. Even when upgrading by USB , it stops after 70% and reboots 

profile.country.GB.title
saileshk85
Explorer

2015 KDL-50W950C model upgrade stuck and reboot after 70%. Will appreciate your help

profile.country.LV.title
Anton763
New

Hello!

I have the same problem. Please, can you send me a solution?

Best Wishes

Anton

profile.country.GB.title
saileshk85
Explorer

Hi request you to email me the solution email to update the Bravia tv to sail@live.in

profile.country.LV.title
Demnis
Explorer

Hello, I have a problem, error 2123 on the Sony KDLWD653 TV. The community says that you can help
profile.country.LV.title
Iznovr
Explorer

привет,  у меня sony  Sony KD-55XE7096 ,при в ютьюб не заходит, и каналы в оттоплайере не показывает выдает ошибки 2123 и 409.. поможете мне?

profile.country.LV.title
Demnis
Explorer

Hello, I have a problem, error 2123 on the Sony KDLWD653 TV. The community says that you can help

profile.country.GB.title
aalvarez20052017
New

Hello please, I need some help, my tv has 2123 issue, can you help me?

helvbraga
New

Hi !

Could you help me with a problem equal this?

My TV is a KDL-48W655D.

It lost the connection with the Internet today when I tried to use the Netflix.

The message is: An Network error occurred. <2123>.

Could you send me the solution to the problem mentioned in this article?

I would be thank you so much!

Best regards!

profile.country.LV.title
caiobr
New

Hi Quinnicus,

I hope this e-mail finds you well.

Same problem here, please help, maybe your solution can be applied to my TV: XBR65X850C

Thanks.

caio