Join now - be part of our community!

KD55AG9

profile.country.GB.title
ksbeck
Explorer

KD55AG9

Software update to PKG6.5016.0631EUA today 29/01/2021. Have done a complete Factory Reset. Re-loaded and signed in to services still no Teletext function, red and green button for BBC connected services work ok.Had Teletext working when installed in November 2020, lost this function when updated to PKG6.496.....

Teletext works on set top box.

Any suggestions? 

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
ksbeck
Explorer

Running software V6.5042..... Did a Factory Reset-cleared data cache etc, went through the set up again as if it was new, used ok for a few days. Turned TV off last night, during the night it switched itself on with the last channel watched but with no sound. I think will have to unplug it from mains supply everytime it's not being used. Still does random things???!!

profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

This is a known issue and the engineers are working on a solution.

Issue should be fixed with the next firmware release.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
ksbeck
Explorer

What a rubbish TV. Decided to watch ITV Hub, selected program about halfway through screen went blank,no sound the light at the center was on, checked digital channels all ok, it had decided to close the ITV Hub. Signed in again to ITV Hub selected same program yet again halfway through same symptoms no picture or sound, TV had closed the ITV Hub. Selected another source to watch the program on and yes it played for the duration of the program with no problems. So the fault lies with th TV and not the ITV Hub. We cannot relax and enjoy to watch a program without some issues occuring. The tv is running V 6.5042..... software and I have to keep clearing Data and Cache or Restart or eventually do a Factory Reset to clear the faults, but then some other issue happens then we go through the same proceedure reseting it until the next time. Nothing but trouble since we had it new in November 2020.       

profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

Most likely it's a problem of the app.

I've reported it to the engineers.

Cheers

Peter