Join now - be part of our community!

Shipping gateway problem

mjr999h
Visitor

Shipping gateway problem

اين احصل قطعة مدخل الشحن لسوني اكسبيريا زد اكس بريميوم  ..   وهذه مشكله من المشاكل التي تعيب أجهزة سوني لان بعد فتره الجهاز لايستجيب للشحن ولابد من تغيير هذه القطعة 

للتواصل ٠٥٥٩٩٩٣٠٠٨

Where to get a piece of shipping port for Sony Expressia ZX Premium .. This is a problem of problems that Sony hardware because after the period of the device does not respond to the shipment and must be changed this piece

gt

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Get a piece of replacement? shipping USB? port for Sony Xperia ZX Premium .. This is a problem of problems that Sony equipment because after the period of the device does not respond to the shipment USB connector? and must change this piece to communicate.

Is it that @mjr999h what you're asking?

Like this?

And the missing part?

Or am I completely wrong in trying to understand with a little help from translate.google.com/ which you could use to better explain your problem.

profile.country.GB.title
backersongod
New

Where did you order it?

I have ordered my Sony Xperia ZX Premium from aliexpress, but the phone is unboxed and has never been activated. So I wonder If I have a warranty for it. Anyway, I am sure that it will be all right because I ordered it from the most trusted seller from aliexpress. I chose him the help of this article https://alitools.io/en/blog/warning-tips-and-checklist-to-avoid-scams-on-aliexpress/