Join now - be part of our community!

Is X Compact 100% black?

SOLVED
JIJOK
Visitor

Is X Compact 100% black?

Hello there, just a simple question, as far  know there is no 100% black phone, instead  its a deep blue, Am I right ? there's no a pure black like older divices. thanks

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Looks pretty black enough to me
Delph84
Visitor

Hello, the X Compact is not 100% black... 

When I compare it with the Xperia J and M2 whith photos taken with flash it seems more like a deep blue... 

Still looks beautiful to me Slightly_smiling_FaceXperia J - M2 - XC.JPGXperia J - XC - M2.JPG

Emir1
Hero

Hey guys! This is why I love the our forum boards being user based, we help each other out and give each other feedback. Slightly_smiling_Face

After I saw your photos using flash, I decided to try it myself:
Namnlös.jpg

It may be me being a terrible photographer but I can't capture the blue hints all too well. However, when looking at the phone in different light sources I can definitely see that it has hints of a darker blue - but under normal conditions it is black to me. I think it may be best to scout it out at a retailers physical store prior to purchase so that you can judge for yourself.

Either way, it's a beauty if you ask me! :smileysmileythumbsup:

Delph84
Visitor

I took my photos with a "real camera", Lumix TZ7 so maybe it's the reason why you don't have the same result... 

Yes, it looks black with normal light, dark blue when there is more light, like in the sun, for example... Slightly_smiling_Face

JIJOK
Visitor

weird   haha  interesting, thanx for all the replies guys

Emir1
Hero

Haha yeah @Delph84, it's a bit of a chameleon to me - it's best viewed in person I'd say (all devices look better in real life in my opinion). Grinning_Face

Oh, and also, nice collection of Xperia devices!

@JIJOK I hope we were a bit of help, even thought it may only have been slightly! Slightly_smiling_Face

JIJOK
Visitor

It was giant help, exactly what I needed, real photos of "normal" ppl, not from big dealers trying to sell me the phone haha

you can close the post if you think is the best to do, I got my answer, thank you all