Join now - be part of our community!

Is X Compact 100% black?

SOLVED
JIJOK
Visitor

Is X Compact 100% black?

Hello there, just a simple question, as far  know there is no 100% black phone, instead  its a deep blue, Am I right ? there's no a pure black like older divices. thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emir1
Hero

Hey @JIJOK!

I decided to unbox a brand new X Compact in Universe Black for you! I put a UCH20 next to it for comparison in blacks, so that you can make up your own definition on how black it is. :smileysmileythumbsup: 

front.jpg
front nocover.jpg
back.jpg
side.jpg

In my personal opinion it really is "fully" black, but if you are still uncertain after these photos then it may be wise to see if a retailer carries this on display so that you can see it in person! Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Z line blacks were black, like really black.
X black is more like dark grey
XZ black has a hint of earthy tones in the light. But looks proper cool.
The last "so black Apple nicked it and rebranded it as a premium" Xperia, was Z5 premium.

But, the XZ black is really, really dark and nice.
NeoBeum
Enthusiast

The black theme isn't black either
profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

^ definitely not as black as it could be
Emir1
Hero

Hey @JIJOK!

I decided to unbox a brand new X Compact in Universe Black for you! I put a UCH20 next to it for comparison in blacks, so that you can make up your own definition on how black it is. :smileysmileythumbsup: 

front.jpg
front nocover.jpg
back.jpg
side.jpg

In my personal opinion it really is "fully" black, but if you are still uncertain after these photos then it may be wise to see if a retailer carries this on display so that you can see it in person! Slightly_smiling_Face

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Looks black as black to me,
Thanks @emir
profile.country.IT.title
Michelasso
Contributor

Yeah, it is black indeed. Maybe not as black as my Xperia M2, but still very very dark. I wish it was a dark navy blue, just for a change.

JIJOK
Visitor

thank you for that !!   It really looks black, normal black as always   haha  Dont know why every one told me that was blue there,  thanx a lot

Emir1
Hero

No worries @JIJOK! Feel free to let me know should you be curious about something else. Slightly_smiling_Face

Philh9000
Visitor

It's not black. In artificial light it looks black but outside even under clouds you can see it is dark blue.