annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Rejoignez nous, partagez votre expérience!

PowerDirect.co.uk

profile.country.GB.title
GrahambobPeters
Nouveau

PowerDirect.co.uk

Very disappointed. Purchased a Sony Tv and 4K Bluray player from a company called PowerDirect.co.uk

It's become a bit of a saga but simplified the TV wouldn't allow me to change the format of the player to fill the screen so I wanted to return it. However PowerDirect have been nothing but unhelpful. They initially lied about delivery dates of the TV - the order of which I would of cancelled if I had been informed of the correct date - they kept saying Sony were going to deliver it the next Monday.

I received an option to pay for prioritised delivery - but only received the 4K Player and a promise of a future delivery for the TV. By the way the player is by far the best for image and quality that I have come across. 

Sony customer services have washed their hands saying returns are between buyer and retailer. PowerDirect say there is nothing wrong with the TV (There definitely was) and threaten to charge a 'Test fee and Return fee' I have little option but to seek help via various TV customer service options like Watchdog. PowerDirect were also very angry I had caused damage to the box when I opened it?

It's a shame that Sony will be drawn into this but I feel I have no option left.

What can I do but leave reviews of the TV and PowerDirect of how bad I've been treated.

1 RÉPONSE 1
profile.country.FR.title
Grace_C

Hi GrahambobPeters,

We're really sorry to welcome you on the Community because of the unpleasant experience you had with this reseller.

However, as this Community is dedicated to the French speakers, we kindly suggest that you post your comment on the English Community instead (http://bit.ly/1MkjE3V).

We hope your confidence in our products won't be tainted by this experience.

Best regards,

Gracy