Join now - be part of our community!

A few Questions about my new PCV RZ314

Diego
Visitor

A few Questions about my new PCV RZ314

Hello there,

is it possible to run other burning software like Pinnacle CD/DVD or Ahaed Nero along with the Click to DVD Software?

Is it possible to update the driver for the Nvidia Graphic Card without having trouble with any of the Programs on the computer?

Is it possible to run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 with DirectX9b without having trouble with any of the Programs on the computer?

Why is it not possible to burn three mpg files from a SVCD to one DVD?

Well, that is all, for the moment :wink:

Thank you for answering
Diego

3 REPLIES 3
chuckalicious
Visitor

You should be fine with all of those issues. DX 9 should be okay. Using other buring software should be okay, although I would not use Easy CD Creator, as this messed up Click to DVD on my machine, but Nero works fine.
Updating the video driver will do your machine good. Gives you more options and should not affect any programs adversely.
As for the VCD thing, I don't know but check www.vcdhelp.com

Diego
Visitor

Ok, thank you for your answers, I will try it out.
Cheers Diego

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

is it possible to run other burning software like Pinnacle CD/DVD or Ahaed Nero along with the Click to DVD Software?

Yes, it's possible to use Nero and Pinacle CD/DVD. Actually I would suggest using Nero, as it's a good piece of software that can do a lot of your authoring needs.

Is it possible to update the driver for the Nvidia Graphic Card without having trouble with any of the Programs on the computer?

Yes, usually via www.vaio-link.com. Otherwise you can get the detonators from nvidia themselves.

Is it possible to run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 with DirectX9b without having trouble with any of the Programs on the computer?

In theory yes, but if the game uses advanced shading and all that modern graphics calls then you'll miss out on them :slight_frown: It's a case of testing.

Why is it not possible to burn three mpg files from a SVCD to one DVD?

I don't see why not. Make sure you have converted the DAT to mpeg first and make it DVD complient. Check out www.dvdhelp.com.