Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia KDL40W4000 connect to internet??

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
NotMrsK
Visitor

Sony Bravia KDL40W4000 connect to internet??

Hello,

I am new at this so forgive me if it has already been covered - havent been able to find it....I want to know if it is possible to connect my Sony Bravia KDL40W4000 to my ISP BTinternet and use to to access particularly the additional online Sky Channels (I obviously have SKY) and other internet channels - if so how do I do that?

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

Not with this TV directly, there isn't an easy way of getting online Sky channels at the moment unless you get an iPad & Apple TV or an Xbox360 and Xbox Live.

If you are after other Internet Channels like iPlayer etc, you could checkout any of the current Sony Blu-ray players or the SMP-N200 Netbox which would complement your existing TV.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

Not with this TV directly, there isn't an easy way of getting online Sky channels at the moment unless you get an iPad & Apple TV or an Xbox360 and Xbox Live.

If you are after other Internet Channels like iPlayer etc, you could checkout any of the current Sony Blu-ray players or the SMP-N200 Netbox which would complement your existing TV.

Thanks