Join now - be part of our community!

lovefilm

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
atlanticc
Visitor

lovefilm

how many movies from the lovefilm £5 subscription are available via Bravia kdl40ex503 ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Just checked and they said a shade under 4000 assets now ( Movies and TV shows). This number is rising fairly quickly now.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Catmambo
Contributor

Just checked and they said a shade under 4000 assets now ( Movies and TV shows). This number is rising fairly quickly now.

Hope this helps

atlanticc
Visitor

thankyou for your help

NewToSmatTV
Visitor

Hello, I was hoping someone can help me too. I cant seem to setup my LoveFilm account and Smart TV. On the Sony network website, I try to click to Enable Love Film, I get this message saying that a new browser will pop up and i should follow the steps. But no new browswer is popping up. I dont think I am doing anything wrong, I have registered the TV and everything else seems to be working.

I am using a MacBook Pro, it that makes a difference....

sully1311
Explorer

Make sure you've got any pop-up blockers disabled!

magpiemale1970
New

I am afraid you will not be able to get the full 5000 films love film show s via the bravia app on the t.v its more like 500-1000 (count them) as I asked where the 5000 films were to a rep @ lovefilm he asked me how  am watching films  I said via the bravia t.v. AHH he said unless you hook the computer up to the t.v you will not get the 5000 films on just the t.v alone,I had a free subscription but cancelled it as I found the films  not blockbusters or even big films.

Yeah they have goal 2 but where is goal one ? and rocky films or ghostbusters,batman even ? no none of them unless you pay ontop of the £6 per month more like B listed movies ones I had to strain my head to thinking if I had heard of it before.

domioo
Visitor

hi

could someone please help me

for the life of me i cant seem to get it to register online

ive just made an lovefilm account an trying to activate it on my new tv

i been on lovefilm and tried watching film

an it says i need to go to internet.tv to register my tv

i did find a simalar topic which told me what to do but dont seem to be working.

i have the 5 digit code from love film

but when i go to internet.sony.tv it asks me to sign in ???????

and there is no where to create an account ???

i have tried using this account details but it does not seem to want to work says invalid or account has been disabled.

do i use this account details on there ? email /password ??  also does it make a difference that ive only just registered on here  yesterday ???

if not where do i register to sign in on my tv i cant seem to find it anywhere

its my first smart tv

any help would be great

thanks