Join now - be part of our community!

KDL- 32EX720 HELP!

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
steven120694
Visitor

KDL- 32EX720 HELP!

Hi everyone, i have bought a new sony tv for my room, i got it on thursday 29th of march. It has been a beautifull peice of machinery unti now. I was playting my playstation on it this morning, and all of a sudden the screen started to become very slow motion leaving a trail behind it. it also made the black very black and the other colours very bright. right now, when i turn it on an everywhere is very red/ orange and the picture is very slowmotion and i can see a picture that was displayed about 10 seconds ago still in the background. after about a minute, the screen turns off and starts to begin to flash a green/ blue picture for about half a second. however i can still here sound. any help on how i can fix it?

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

you dont worry about fixing it!, you return it to the store from where it was purchased and ask for a replacement or a refund, the tv is obviously faulty.

does it do this with all input soarces or just the playstation?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

you dont worry about fixing it!, you return it to the store from where it was purchased and ask for a replacement or a refund, the tv is obviously faulty.

does it do this with all input soarces or just the playstation?

steven120694
Visitor

Hi, thanks for the help.

I does it even on the sony logo when first turned on. it also makes a fairly loud squeeling noise. Im going to try and return it back to currys. Do you know if this is a common fault with this tv?

Bravia55HX

Hi,

not common as far as im aware, curry's will have to replace it if its faulty, if they argue otherwise then demand your money back and go elsewhere.