Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia KDL32EX713 Screen Fault

profile.country.en_GB.title
dadawso93
Visitor

Bravia KDL32EX713 Screen Fault

So, my Sony Bravia TV has developed a screen fault, a thick dark vertical line on the left hand side of the screen. I have attached an image of the offending line. This happens regardless of channel or input.

This TV is literally 2-3 weeks outside of it's 12 month warranty. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and what the best course of action may be?

The support section on this site states that Sony are aware of an issue on certain models and conveniently mine is not such a model. I am unable to get through to their support helpline as for some ridiculous reason it's only open Mon-Fri 9-5 which is when I'm at work and unable to call.

I purchased this TV from Comet online just over 1 year ago and their website says they do offer repair services but I'm wondering if this is something that they can repair or will it need to be Sony?

I have to say I am bitterly dissapointed by Sony hardware, this TV is just over 1 year old and still brand new in my eyes. What makes it worse is that only 2 weeks ago I went out and spent £250 buying my 3rd Sony Playstation 3 in as many years due to them breaking down. Needless to say I am not purchasing anything else manufactured by Sony. My 5 year old LG LCD TV still lives on with a screen as clear and as bright as the day I bought it!

0 REPLIES 0