Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia EX 301. Stuck in start up mode following digital retune.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
DBOL17
Visitor

Bravia EX 301. Stuck in start up mode following digital retune.

Help Please.  Following digi retune the set is now stuck recycling through the start up mode.  Swithhes on, shows SONY logo, takes about 25/30 seconds than switches off with a loud pop.

Manual controls and remote controls have no effect at all.  Turned off mains and then on again, set still in this recycle mode. Unplugged mains and gave it 1 minute but same result.  Any suggestions please?  Thanks.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi DBOL17,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

DBOL17 wrote:

Following digi retune the set is now stuck recycling through the start up mode.  Swithhes on, shows SONY logo, takes about 25/30 seconds than switches off with a loud pop.

I don't like the sound of switches of with a loud pop, maybe worth contacting Sony support but I suspect a repair may be required..

Contact Sony support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi DBOL17,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

DBOL17 wrote:

Following digi retune the set is now stuck recycling through the start up mode.  Swithhes on, shows SONY logo, takes about 25/30 seconds than switches off with a loud pop.

I don't like the sound of switches of with a loud pop, maybe worth contacting Sony support but I suspect a repair may be required..

Contact Sony support