Join now - be part of our community!

Best Price-Quality Bravia?

profile.country.en_GB.title
Kokoloco
Visitor

Best Price-Quality Bravia?

Hello Community,

I hope you are all well. I am planning to buy a Sony Bravia TV and I would like to get some advise from you. I have little idea about the prodcuts out there but I know some models are more reliable than others.

i am looking for a nice long-lasting TV... hopefully there is a Bravia getting a lot of nice reviews and I would like to know which are the best rated models.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Bravia55HX

Hi,

this is a tough one to answer as there is no one tv said to last longer than the other and theres always going to be mixed reviews on different models, my advice is to select one within your budget (select a few better still) then soarce magazines or online reviews on said models and choose one that has the strongest review.

mags like What Home Cinema, Home Cinema Choice and What Hi Fi are very good places to start.

Kokoloco
Visitor

Hey, thanks Bravia55HX923

Within my budget I have found the KDL-46EX524. I know it's not a killer TV but it's all good if it lasts a while... If somebidy owns one I would really appreciate some feedback.

I am moving to Sony coz my 3,5 yr Panasonic and it had two horrible lines crossing the screen (out of warranty so they said they would only cover 60% of the repair costs... I am not accepting this); very dissapointing experience. I just hope I am bit more lucky this time.

Best

Gabriel