Join now - be part of our community!

Video > The Sony RX100 Cybershot Digital Camera

profile.country.en_GB.title
p4ult212
Contributor

Video > The Sony RX100 Cybershot Digital Camera

This video highlights the RX100 II official release, introducing the new RX100 II features, including the world's first 1.0 type "Exmor R" back-illuminated CMOS sensor, Tiltable LCD, NFC and Wi-Fi features.

As compact cameras go, this amazing cybershot gives you almost everything a SLR gives you, but in a compact size that lets you keep it in a pocket!

Combined with your Xperia Smartphone and NFC technology, you can link the two devices together and control the camera from across the room via your Xperia smartphone, or transfer images seamlessly and easily to your favourite Social media sites.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.NO.title
photosonic
Enthusiast

Hi!

Interesting stuff the nnew RX 100/Rx1r.

I understand that it wll be possible to control the new RX 100 with the RM-VPR1 via the multi terminal that includes

separate micro HDMI , micro USB and a mirophone connection.

This only controls single shots. My question is : will it be possible to use third party controls like Hahnel or Triggertrap with the possibilty to shoot timelapse ?

I also read in the spesifications for the RX1r that it also could be remote contolled with the RM-VPR1.

Then i assume it has the same multi terminnal as the new RX100.

My final question is : the so called multi terminal on th new RX100 and RX1r looks the same as on my RX1,

does this meen that i have a multi terminal on my RX1 as well? And will it also be able to be remote contolled

the same way as the new rx100 and RX1r via new updates?

Photosonic