Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with sony qx10 camera

chhumph28

Problem with sony qx10 camera

Hi im looking for help as the sony customer service lady didnt even no anything about the sony qx10 camera, iv got an iphone 5 and this camera has worked with the phone for a month perfectly fine, then got it out the other day set it up to my phone and it wouldnt connect to the wifi in the camera a message comes up in play memories along the lines of failed to connect to the shooting device so i cant get it to work iv recently updated software to ios 7.0.1 i thought it may of been because of the update so i tried it on my wifes iphone 4 running the same software and worked on her fone, iv took my phone to see if it was my phone and iv been told my phones fine so im baffled if i go in the iphone settings in wifi it connects me to the camera it wont connect to playmemories or camera 360 apps, iv reset the camera and put the ssid in iv deleted the apps and re downloaded them still dosent work iv even reset my iphone and still nothing does anybody know what thenproblem as there isnt a lot of info on this product thanks
11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Good job - you are right, its a pain rebuilding the phone, I had to do it at Christmas, but equally you realise how many old apps you have not used in ages so its a useful activity..

chhumph28

Well i had 1 gb of memory left on the iphone now iv factory reset it iv got 12gb left :slight_smile: so i got rid of all the crap lol