Join now - be part of our community!

Manual for new RX10

SOLVED
ronboon50
Explorer

Manual for new RX10

Does anyone know or have a link to download a comprehensive manual for the new RX10 camera. Sony have only supplied a skinny booklet which is not overly helpful to gain a deeper insight into the functions ( considering it cost £1047 this was a disappointing oversight)
Thanks in advance. 

---

Edited by Drew - Personal details removed.

37 REPLIES 37
ronboon50
Explorer

Totally agree. It was a fabulous undertaking. Sony management should be giving them a huge thanks

Ron
AikiWodge
Explorer

I am in the UK and just bought the RX10. Really pleased generally but cannot believe how limited the manual is. So then tracked the down the more detailed pdf manual which I also find very frustrating. I am trying to understand the memory and function aspects and find the manual really limited in explaining this.

I would be very willing to pay for a comprehensive and well written manual - so frustratiing as I cannot use my camera to its full potential!

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi did you see the RX10 manual that was uploaded by ED Form a few post back?

If after reading that manual you still are unsure then try creating a new thread and hopefully someone will be able to advise you on how to use the functions.

profile.country.de_DE.title
cmosse
Contributor

The PDF version of the i-Manual is also available from the Sony support site:

http://download.sony-europe.com/pub/manuals/consumer/DSC-RX10_guide_EN.pdf

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Yes I noticed a few manuals are now in pdf format let's hope this continues.

Although it would appear that Sony have just converted the original iManual to a pdf file so I still think the one Ed Form posted is easier to use.:smileywink:

xxchrisxx
Explorer

Hi. Go to dpreview for a full manual PDF download & title plus details of recently published book on Sony DSC RX10, You can go straight to Amazon to order book.

All the best. xxchrisxx

JOFERGUS3
New

profile.country.GB.title
LesJ57
Explorer

Thank you for your trouble the manual has helped me a lot.