Join now - be part of our community!

KD65x89k Screen saver options

profile.country.GB.title
graygerman

KD65x89k Screen saver options

Hi again

I know my sony google tv has Living Decor and themes on it, can anyone advise, does my tv have and screen saver settings?, if so where do i find them, or indeed how on earth do i get Living Decor to startup?, theres times when streaming i may pause the said movie to go to the toilet or make a brew, im basically wanting a screensaver option that will auto start after a set period of time of inactivity on the tv. 

I installed Aerial Dream from the play store and that doesnt seem to startup on its own either, there must be a way to set a screensaver to autostart so i dont have to do it manually.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

profile.country.GB.title
graygerman

Thnx, im a bit miffed how you can choose to pick themes, photos etc in Living Decor, but i specifically want a screensaver that comes on after a set amount of time, and the tv has absolutely no options to choose a set time period of inactivity before it enables any screensaver or theme like living decor, im miffed how it works, does it activate after 5 minutes or 5 hours?

I really wish the Google tv had the settings the Android version had where you could set a time frame for a screensaver to enable.

profile.country.GB.title
TheMaze
Community Team

Unfortunately, this TV doesn't have an option to set the duration for a screensaver (aka ambient mode) or for the Living Decor app.