Join now - be part of our community!

KD-65AG9

profile.country.GB.title
gmacdon5
Explorer

KD-65AG9

Hi my KD-65AG9 Android tv picture quality is very poor for instance watching the recent tv show on BBC The Terror the picture pixelates and the on screen blacks seem to bleed, also most streamed tv via Netflix is the same, my internet speed is average 300Mbps.

Also there doesn’t seem to be many options via setting to change picture setting always seem to state not available have most recent software update installed.

Anyone else experienced similar?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

Picture quality is usually superb. Can you share a screen shot so we can see what's wrong with the picture?

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
gmacdon5
Explorer

Hi thanks for the response. This photo is from a film watching Amazon prime new release film. My wife speed averages about 300Mbps and the router is only a few feet from the tv. As you can see the picture is very blurry, and no matter what settings are adjusted the picture remains the same, also same when watching Netflix.Hi thanks for the response. This photo is from a film watching Amazon prime new release film. My wife speed averages about 300Mbps and the router is only a few feet from the tv. As you can see the picture is very blurry, and no matter what settings are adjusted the picture remains the same, also same when watching Netflix.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey, it seems this pic is taken from a phone? Anyway, there's a new software version released recently which I'm almost sure that your TV doesn't have it: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/oled-tvs-android-a9g_ag9-series/kd-65ag9/software/0025872...

Try a factory reset after and that should do the trick.

profile.country.GB.title
gmacdon5
Explorer

Hi HannahEd01

Thanks for the advice I will try what you suggest, will try it tomorrow and post the results, thanks

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Glad to help, let us know the outcome so that other members might use it.