Join now - be part of our community!

KD-43XF7596 Not responding

profile.country.NO.title
New

KD-43XF7596 Not responding

Hi!

I use my 6 month old TV about once a week, and was about to turn it on tonight.

I have Auto-Update on, and presume it has updated to Android 8 in the last week.

There is now absolutely no reaction from my TV whatsoever. It does not turn on, and I've also tried hard reset holding Power and Volume down in for 2 minutes while plugging in the electricity.

I hope someone can help! I don't understand how my TV suddenly can just stop working...

Many thanks, Viktor

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Viktor, 

We'll look into this and update you when we know more.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi Viktor, 

Have you tried to perform a power cycle by unplugging the TV from the mains for a while? Also, Does the TV respond to the buttons on the set itself?

Regards,

Vanilla_

profile.country.NO.title
New

Hi,

It’s been off electricity for 24hrs without it making any difference. There is absolutely no reaction from anything. No led, no sound no nothing. It’s a 43 inch brick.

Best,
Viktor

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi Viktor, 

I believe the TV needs to be physically inspected. You can get in touch with one of the authorised service centres by Sony using this link: https://locator.sony/en_GB/servicecenters/?zoom=5&latitude=54.29088&longitude=-2.37305

Hope they'll be able to get this fixed for you,

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
Emanue1974
Explorer

I feel so sorry about 800 pounds spend on bravia 55. It is a nightmare. All the time I need to play to God to start from remote. It is a chance 1 to 10. Most of time I need to switch off and switch on. It is a shame. I feel sorry when sensor asked me why not choosing Samsung. I reply that I want Android and Bravia. What a stupid choice.