Join now - be part of our community!

Am I missing something? or just spent 1800 quid on a limited tv

profile.country.GB.title
Kel520

Am I missing something? or just spent 1800 quid on a limited tv

I got the X93c 55" version. Looked at others such as LG but decided to spend 500 quid more thinking Sony better brand name quality, like the remote, talk function and thinking one would get all the associated apps that currently run with andriod and are on every other tv it seems.

Fine great picture and all that and sound as one would expect for 1800 quid but where are all the rest of the apps? Facebook? Twitter? Skype?

Opera is just horrible and with no other choice it seems and worsed of all no talk/speech search facility for browsing!! ***** ! its where you need it most !....ask it anything and options from u tube show up ? one of the main reasons for buying it I thought it would be there like the LG.

I dont get it, the apps are very limited unlike other platforms, I thought with there being google play store there would be loads...but very very limited.?

Would someone confirm it will get better and there will be the ability to talk/speech search the web? and more apps to follow cos at the moment I'm considering sending back as not fit for purpose.

0 REPLIES 0