Join now - be part of our community!

capacity for NFC services full pop up after recent update.

SOLVED
mw82
Visitor

This pop up keeps appearing pretty much everytime I do anything on the phone...

Capacity for NFC services full. Not enough capacity to enable to service. Try disabling one or more services.

I tap change services and there is no service to disable and the capacity is 0%.

I don't use the NFC function and have never used it. I didn't even know what it was until this pop up problem started. Having Googled the problem, there seems to be a connection with banking apps but I don't have any.
This has happened ever since the most recent update a couple of days ago; it's either a massive coincidence or due to the update.

It's really starting to annoy me and I want to get it sorted. I've emailed customer service but no reply yet.

Any help at all would be massively appreciated.
40 REPLIES 40
Jackihopkins
Visitor

billa773
Visitor

Screenshot_20170408-164034.png

billa773
Visitor

Does anyone else with a xperia z5 keep getting this message since the last update?  Any solutions???  It's getting annoying now!  Sort it out Sony!! 

huczu1981
New

I've got the same.

This crap is popping all the time.

Sometimes every 5 seconds. I've never used NFC and it definitely happend after this morning update.

I'm loosing my temper...

Recent problems update:

- I have problems with stable wi-fi connection.

- phone stays connected to wi-fi network even if it's not in range. When I switch wifi off and on, it doesn't connect to the network until reboot 

- problems with charging. It takes much longer to charge 50% of the battery than before update. My quick charging charger in my car is unable to keep the phone charged when I use google maps and bluetooth connection. The battery drains down and it overheats. It never happend before.

electronique
Visitor

After the update to 32.3.A.2.33 - on Android 7.0 - I am receiving this error message now.

Before the update, didn't have any issue with NFC - is it because of some conflicts with Google Play apps?

Sony, please sort this out, thank you!

profile.country.GB.title
ezy2ezy
Contributor

well after all the issues with .376 drove me insane...   i "repaired" via XC on a pc... 

the next day 32.3.a.2.33  downloaded

but a week later....

beep...   NFC services full error on boot up.

i rebooted (as it's the only way to stop it keep popping up)

(also overnight... my phone has forgotten the assigned ringtones to gmail, whatsapp & facebook notifications...   but remembered those assigned to email accounts on the default email app)

Gazzer
Visitor

Nightmare, same here Z5 mini

CountrysideAssa
Visitor

pretty much same as your errors on my Z5C after new OS update. 

So pissed off with sony YET AGAIN!!

CountrysideAssa
Visitor

my Z5C is playing what ever ringtone/notification it feels like for whatever is happening and volumes are being altered as it see fit also.

I-have-problems
Visitor

Well I came here for the solution but it seems your all still suffering too, same problem Z5 premium