Join now - be part of our community!

Stutter when swiping up or down

SOLVED
SDR1970
Contributor

Stutter when swiping up or down

When I swipe up or down I'm experiencing it's not smooth, there is some stutter is the best way I can describe it. For instance if I go into settings, when I'm swiping up or down the settings menu it will go into a sub menu without me intentionally doing so.

Im also experiencing that the haptic feedback is over sensitive, (sometimes get double vibration) at times. Could these two issues be one and the same? From what I have described would a factory reset likely solve the issue?

Any advice would be very much appreciated
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SDR1970
Contributor

@Sunking101 I cleared the apps cache but dont know how I go about clearing the partition?

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
SDR1970
Contributor

I forgot to add that since the November update is when I have been experiencing the above.
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

please try not to create multiple threads, you can ask more question in just one thread and we'll be happy to assist you

I reckon you might one to try the  software reset or repair , it might solve this problem, please see your other thread

SDR1970
Contributor

Okay apologies. From what I have described does it sound like a factory reset is likely to resolve the issue? I'm somewhat reluctant but prepared to a factory reset if I need to.
SDR1970
Contributor

After having done a factory reset the above issues are still present. Is there anything else I can do?
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@SDR-1970 Have you changed settings in developer options? 

alexdon
SDR1970
Contributor

I haven't gone into developer options no. What do I need to do exactly?
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

There are some options related to animation duration and transition duration that should be set to 1X.

alexdon
SDR1970
Contributor

Would you be kind enough to tell me how I access developer options please? Many thanks
Sunking1011
Contributor

Clear your apps cache, clear the partition, reboot and it should be ok. I briefly had this problem.