Join now - be part of our community!

New MDR-ZX770BN . Have a few questions please

NoamAS1
New

New MDR-ZX770BN . Have a few questions please

Good Morning all 

I just got a new pair of MDR-ZX770BN and have a few questions :

1. I purchsed the headphones on Media markt -Austria(Already registered it on Sony site) . Will I get worldwide warrenty or not ? ( I'm from Israel ...)

2.I didn't burn them in , but just started using them . Do you suggest to do it ? 

3.I'm using Deezer (Streaming service i.e Spotify) as much main music source . For most of the songs I'm missing Bass , unless I'm increasing the volume , which I don't want to... 

For some songs the bass is great but those songs labled as "HQ" songs so it seems logical . However , those are not labed as such should be streamed on 320kbps which should be sound better I think . Any one using Deezer and can share his/Her thoughts ? 

4.I know the headphones supports apt-x protocol for HQ bluetooth streaming but my phone doesn't support this protocol as much as I can tell (I knew it before purchased the headphones but just figured my next phone will support it anyway). Will I get better sould Q if I enable this mode ? 

5. I would like to buy a hard case for the headphones to keep them safe while on my bag . Any specific suggestions ? I saw the following on Amazon :

https://www.amazon.com/Headphone-Protective-travelling-Universal-headphones/dp/B012RHPAIK/ref=sr_1_1...

Thank you for your help and sorry for my English 🙂 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
monsterjazzlicks

Why has nobody replied to these questions?!

Keyboards / Composer / Arranger