Join now - be part of our community!

sony rz 104 can't display 2 tfts at same time Nvidia 4600 TI

sclewis
New

sony rz 104 can't display 2 tfts at same time Nvidia 4600 TI

hi there is there any one out there who can help me. about 4 months ago i purchased a sony rz104 desktop computer which had a nvidea 4600 ti 128 meg graphics card (agp), also one of my mate has the same graphics card in his computer which will run 2 monitors either as a extended desktop witch is what i want to do ,or 2 screens the same.
but for some reason i can switch between the 2 monitors but cannot run them both together,i have a sony 17" tft witch uses vga and a philips 17" tft which uses dvi-d when i right mouse click on propities on the desktop and go into settings only one monitor appears and no box with the number 2 in it or a second monitor !!!!!i have installed the drivers for the new monitor but still to no avail...... does anyone know why this, as much help as possible is appreciated
the graphic card has vga and dvi-d connectors, does anyone know if it is possible to output to anologe and digital, maybe this is the problem as i connot get a vga to dvi-d convertor due to the dvi-d only gives out a digital signal not like the dvi-i that gives out both
regards
scott lewis

0 REPLIES 0