Join now - be part of our community!

Help!!

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
gerry1047

Help!!

I have a new KDL26 ex320 and am well pleased.....But, why why why isnt there a paper/disk/on line,  usage manual to help with its many excellent features. I cant even fully work out the remote! I have read everything and watched all the instructional videos.

My present gripe however is that when I click on the internet browser I just get to sony home page and cannot search or navigate away....(  reading the web I am not alone in this!! )

So please someone help!

But why do Sony let down an excellent product with totally inadequate documentation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

gerry1047 wrote:

My present gripe however is that when I click on the internet browser I just get to sony home page and cannot search or navigate away....(  reading the web I am not alone in this!! )

So please someone help!

Hi gerry1047,

welcome to questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

When in the Browser on the Sony Home page (or any other page) click options on your remote & scroll down to URL entry..

Then you can type an alternative URL address..

Also aditional to Braviahx923's link you may find the How to Use i-Manual guide of interest, click here to view the guide -  How to Use i-Manual

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Bravia55HX

Hi,

i dont know if you have come across this or not but here it is.

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/tv-66-26-lcd/kdl-26ex320?source=rss#/manual

downloadable pdf format manual.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

gerry1047 wrote:

So please someone help!

Hi gerry1047,

welcome to questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

When in the Browser on the Sony Home page (or any other page) click options on your remote & scroll down to URL entry..

Then you can type an alternative URL address..

Also aditional to Braviahx923's link you may find the How to Use i-Manual guide of interest, click here to view the guide -  How to Use i-Manual

gerry1047

Thank you, the option button did the trick. But after a day of searching on line I had not managed to discover that myself. The download manuals are purely for set up while the i-manual is effing useless, it just says click on browser icon and illustrates exactly my point that Sony are ruining a good bit of kit with inadequate explanation/documentation.

Thanks again

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

gerry1047 wrote:

Thank you, the option button did the trick.

You're welcome Gerry1047..:smileyhappy: