Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia sync keeps failing to work

profile.country.en_GB.title
bigballs5
Explorer

Bravia sync keeps failing to work

I have a KDL-55HX823, a sony bluray player and a sony soundbar. I got the tv 2 weeks ago and the sound bar and bluray this week. I plugged everything in and it all fired up and worked fine. then the same day it stopped working. I turned the tv off and on a few times and it worked again.

This morning I was watching tv for about an hour and then popped out to the shops. I came back and turned the tv on and no bravia sync to the sound bar or bluray. I cant get it going either. I have plugged un-plugged ect all the leads many times and checked the sync options in the menu. But saying that I hadnt changed anything so I shouldnt of had too.  Whats wrong with it... Is it that the "bravia sync" is just not very good? Im pretty fedup as i Have spent quite alot of moneyand was hoping to add a cinema system, but not now...

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
tetrapackage
Visitor

Does Sony sends out technician to check on their TV's and other products you might have problems with? I don't have the exact problem, but Bravia on my end doesn't sync very well. It works from times, but there are certain days that it doesn't.