Join now - be part of our community!

Demand 5 won't play

ChipUK
New

Demand 5 won't play

Hi Everyone

I'm new to the community and have a problem with Demand 5 on my BDP-S390 Blue Ray player

It doesn't seem to matter which programme I choose, I get the 'whoops, this programme is not currently available etc'

I've read some of the other threads about this issue and I've done a factory reset but to no avail. Any suggestions out there?

Thanks...Chip

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

A couple of questions

• Has it only just started happening?  Or has it not been playing for a while?  
  • Are other network apps working correctly (ie YouTube)

Cheers

ChipUK
New

Hi and thanks for helping!

tbh it's not worked since Demand 5 was updated to the new format. I've been meaning to sort it for a while.

Everything else seems to be working ok so it's a mystery.

regards..Chip

profile.country.GB.title
muffin1947

I have the same problem with demand 5 it asks me to use the number buttons on the remote control but nothing happens when I do that.Can you tell me where to go to start a freshh message.I have ben everywhere and got nowhere,Thanks 

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

I wonder if you guys need to refresh the internet content? It's been a while since I did this myself and to be honest I don't even know if it's an option on your models.

Try this:

• On the HOME menu go to the SETUP (Toolbox Icon) and look for the NETWORK SETTINGS menu 

• Refresh Internet Content via the network menu

Re-test if Demand 5 now works.

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14