Join now - be part of our community!

BDV-N7200W FREEZING

Meszgab81
Explorer

BDV-N7200W FREEZING

Dear users!

I bought a new home cinema system (BDV-N7200W) and I have a big problem with this product! It's freezing!!! Always when I turn it on and start to use, it's freezing. Every times. I can't restart it just plug out from 220V. Why?????? My firmware is the latest! I don't know wht can I do...

sony-bdv-n7200w

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@Meszgab81

Hi there, sorry to hear about your troubles! I was going to suggest trying the RESET feature, sometimes that can help. However if it's freezing you might not be able to keep it running long enough to perform that task. If you can then have a look at the User Manual here and check the advice given for reset procedure on page 63 

You could also try disconnecting it from the power supply and leave it for a few minutes, if that doesn't solve the problem then I would recommend returning it to where you purchased it from immediately for a replacment or refund.

Sorry I can't be of any further help.

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
Meszgab81
Explorer

Thank you, your help!

I was tried to reset the device, but it's not working... Yesterday evening freezed again! 😞

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@Meszgab81

If RESET fails to resolve this issue for you I would recommend returning it to the store where purchased for a replacement or refund. The sooner you do this the better!

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14