Join now - be part of our community!

What I miss on my RX1

profile.country.NO.title
photosonic
Enthusiast

What I miss on my RX1

Don't misunderstand  it's a great Camera. And it could be even closer to perfect with several  features added.

Weather sealing.

A bit larger grip, today i have a grip/L-plate combo from Really Right Stuff. Due to the size of the lens the grip doesn't add ekstra depth. The grip adds a bit weight but it makes the camera much more safe to handle.

Also the grip works together with my ballhead from the same manufacturer using the Acra-Swiss quick release coupling.

Multi Terminal ,so there is a possibility to  be remotly controlled by the Sony Remote (RM-VPR1) or even better a successor from Sony or a third party manufacturer ,a remote that can do timelapse.

Multi exposure  is also a feature that i miss ,I had it in my camera in the old analog days (Olympus OM-1)

Better Battery capasity - something that is needed in doing timelapse.

Built in Viewfinder - it would make the Camera slightly larger but some of the space can be taken from the internal flash -I never use it anyway. And also the LCD-screen would become smaller. But with  built in Viewfinder like the FDA-EV1MK (Oled type) it could be used for informatio/menu purpose only.

Shutterspeed dial - instead of PASM dial.

These are some of my wishes for my future Camera ,RX1 successor or another similar.

Photosonic

0 REPLIES 0