Join now - be part of our community!

HX1 Battery problem

profile.country.en_GB.title
Lambie1
Visitor

HX1 Battery problem

Hi All,

I have recently purchased the DSC-HX1 and after a few days already have a huge problem.

The battery will not eject so that i can charge it and insert the second battery i purchased. Is thsi common and how do i get it fixed.

Thats in advance for your help.

Regards,

Iain

2 REPLIES 2
Amcamoldie
Visitor

Hi Iain,

I realise this does not help your problem but I have had a HX1 for about a year and have had no problem with ejecting either of my batteries. (pushing my luck here) One is the original Sony battery and the other is a clone.

Hope you manage to sort your problem as the camera is a good one as far as I am concerned.

Only problem I am having is when I have imported my pictures to my computer using Sony PMB and have had them analised I am unable to COPY and PASTE as no provision shows when right clicking the mouse. This is not helpful so may I suggest you import using another method.

Cheers.

DaveG14
Explorer

Hi Iain, I really hope you've got your battery problem sorted by now; but just in case.............and I know this will sound daft (so forgive me!), but you did slide the little catch over, to release the battery? I do know somebody who took his HX1 back for that very reason............:smileyplain: