Join now - be part of our community!

You view not working

Twoker12
New

You view not working

You view not working any body help restarted and just says it's not responding been like since yesterday carnt watch tv 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Hard to know what the problem is without more details - but have you tried doing a re-scan of the TV channels?

[HOME] > Settings > Channel Setup > Digital Setup > Digital Tuning > Digital Auto Tuning

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Dumgoyne1234
New

You view not working - no TV channels - said something about an update but now says not responding.

When I follow the post below - screen goes blank 

When I check for a software update - just goes round and round.

When I enable you view, it goes blank after I hit ok.

Could you advise

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

Go to Settings, find the Factory Reset, and carry that out.

Try setting YouView up again, and report back what the results are.

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking
Rhubarb22
Explorer

Ours is the same..don’t know what to do???

Rhubarb22
Explorer

I’ve got the list for you view but can’t get anything on it..keeps saying no signal..tried everything...all I can say is it must have disconnected somehow.

profile.country.GB.title
Dumgoyne1234
New

Did a full factory reset and it worked. Lost all settings however. Not sure if this was the only way - was a few months ago now.

Sent from my iPhone
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

What’s ‘the list’? The EPG, the Guide, the list of programmes?

If so, then you must have had a signal in order to get that. But if it’s ‘no signal’ now, it sounds like you aerial connection fell out, or something happened in the aerial path between the TV and the aerial on the roof.

Have you got another TV in the house, on the same aerial system? If so, is that working OK?

Try switching from YouView to the Freeview side of the set - instructions for this are in the FAQ at the top of the Android threads area.

Let us know if that works OK, or if it has the same issue, and we’ll go from there.

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking