Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

SOLVED
tmarko
Explorer

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

Hi to all, im having problems updating my w755. When i want to update android software im always stuck on 88% and having error 2123 (An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123). Ive tried several time, over cable, wifi, nothing. Always stuck on 88%. Same thing with fw, ive downloaded fw from sony site, connect usb to tv, the fw starts to copying and again on 88% tv restarts. So if anybody nows how to resolve this, please help! Thanks!

225 REPLIES 225
tysonmax
Explorer

it working !!!! 

profile.country.NL.title
MaartenTi
Explorer

Dear Quinnicus,

I have a kdl-50W756C same issue (2123) while updating software.(wired / wireless). 

Could you please help me. 

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MaartenTi

Ive sent you a private message with some instructions.  Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

dejvid
Explorer

Hi, I have KDL55W805C and the same problem.

Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @dejvid

Ive sent you a private message with some instructions.  Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

profile.country.NL.title
MaartenTi
Explorer

Thanks. It works 

shinas
Explorer

I am having the same issue

i have a Sony android KD x8500 c 

till now I am not able to update with same error 2123

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @shinas

Cheers

bilze23
Explorer

could you help me aswell?

I have a sony KDL-50w755c TV. It wont update always crashes doing download because of "network problems" (cant remember error number).

I tried both WiFi and cabel connection and factory reset doenst work either.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @bilze23

Cheers