Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

SOLVED
tmarko
Explorer

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

Hi to all, im having problems updating my w755. When i want to update android software im always stuck on 88% and having error 2123 (An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123). Ive tried several time, over cable, wifi, nothing. Always stuck on 88%. Same thing with fw, ive downloaded fw from sony site, connect usb to tv, the fw starts to copying and again on 88% tv restarts. So if anybody nows how to resolve this, please help! Thanks!

225 REPLIES 225
profile.country.GB.title
Stasym
Explorer

Hi.I having problems updateing  my Sony kdl-43w807c.Updating crash on 88% and having error2123???Please help.Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Stasym

I have sent you some instructions via private message.  Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Stasym
Explorer

Work it!!!Thanks a lot for you help Quinni.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome :beers:

profile.country.US.title
Shahram217
Explorer

Hello, is this solution works on other type of sony android tv's? Like kd-65x8505c that I have here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shahram217 wrote:

Hello, is this solution works on other type of sony android tv's? Like kd-65x8505c that I have here?

Hello

Yes it does.  I have sent you a private message with the instructions.

Cheers

profile.country.GR.title
spdakis
Explorer

Hi my friend! I have the same problem with my sony kdl 50w756c. It stops updating at 99%. 

Can you please sent me too, the instructions to solve it. I am in Greece

profile.country.GR.title
spdakis
Explorer

Ok it fixed. Thanks!

Cartman_bro
Explorer

Hay, friend, you're kind of helping everyone here) I have a sony kdl 26ex320. An error 2123 occurs when you try to update the software and after authentication. Please help me. I'm desperate, I've tried all the ways.

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

@Cartman_bro

Have you got this patch?

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/lcd-tvs-legacy-lcd-tv/kdl-26ex320/downloads/Z0000288

If so, and it’s not that, you could try looking in the forum here under Other TVs (yours is an Other TV, as it predates the Android sets this section is about, and is too small a screen to be one anyway, as they start at 43ins).

And a Google search for ‘Sony 2123 error code’ turns up quite a few things you could usefully look at as well.

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking