Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

SOLVED
tmarko
Explorer

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

Hi to all, im having problems updating my w755. When i want to update android software im always stuck on 88% and having error 2123 (An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123). Ive tried several time, over cable, wifi, nothing. Always stuck on 88%. Same thing with fw, ive downloaded fw from sony site, connect usb to tv, the fw starts to copying and again on 88% tv restarts. So if anybody nows how to resolve this, please help! Thanks!

225 REPLIES 225
profile.country.LV.title
Nord23
Explorer

Have the same issue (error 2123). Please send me solution also. TV model - KDL-48WD653

profile.country.GB.title
Knowles1
Explorer

I too have this error 2123 and lost all the apps previously on tv.  I have KDL 40WD653. I have tried a factory rest with no joy. I have also switched off tv and internet, waited but same error on reconnecting. Getting very frustrated at moment as nothing appears to work! Thank you in advance for your help and advice. 

profile.country.LV.title
Dimaster9000
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus,

Could you please help me too? I have the same problem as the others above with KDL40W605B.

Thanks.

profile.country.GB.title
palexuk
Explorer

Very frustrating issue that is apparently known to Sony so why dont they just post a solution on their site?

I tried different routers, wifi, ethernet, usb updates (different stick as well) ...non of them worked on my 49x83. Would be nice if somebody could help please...

rahulkesharwani
Explorer

I am facing same issue with software update on my Android TV KDL-43W950C. The update through wifi does not work and gives error 2123. I downloaded the update on USB and tried updating. The TV recognizes the update, starts copying the update file but then restarts at 47 %. The Android dancing logo comes, TV restarts once again and the update is not completed. It still has the old software version. Have tried doing factory reset, different USB drives etc, but nothing worked.

Can anyone help please? This has become really frustrating for me.

Hi Quinnicus! 

I'm having the same problem alot of people have,  I've got the kdl-50W808C,  when applying a software update,  it stops at 14%ish,  won't update,  even with the usb method.  Please help! 

Thanks in advance! 

profile.country.LV.title
Omar0476
New

Hello I have a problem with the TV KDL-48WD653. Network error 2123. Can you help me?

profile.country.LV.title
Interseptor
Explorer

Добры день! У меня проблема при обновлении Интернет содержимого на телевизоре kdl-42w653. При загрузке обновления выдает ошибку 2123. На заводские настройки сбрасовал, пробовал обновить прошивку но у меня и так последняя PKG4.600EUA. На роутере менял DNS на 8.8.8.8, не помогло. При обновлении список серверов пуст. 

profile.country.GB.title
BS1234
Explorer

Unfortunately I’m experiencing the same issue as a result of an auto download

profile.country.LV.title
Intellmax
Explorer

Hi, I have the same problem. Could you please help me. Model - 49xf7005