Join now - be part of our community!

SONY KDL-55W805C issues and BAD support!!!

stonecityboys
Explorer

SONY KDL-55W805C issues and BAD support!!!

Hi there,

After a long time i bought the 55'' SONY KDL-55W805C.

BUT i cannot believe that the SONY does NOT give you the opportunity to use the tv as all other brands do.

WHERE is the supporting of wireless keybord and mouses?

How the **** we can make right/left clicks? and please do not say anybody (of the Sony dep) that we can use the app...it is totelly useless.

When all others have at the top scale how to using easily!!! the Tv etc from your sofa, why SOny does not give you this too?

Ok...Sony does not give you the ability to use it from your remote control...so...??? 

GIVE THE ******* WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE!!!!! 

Does ANYBODY knows if there is out there any wireless mouse to be supported by Tv???..i believe NOT!!! :slight_frown:

Please forgive my language tone and my English!!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Pavvy8

yeah Sony doesnt provide mouse or keyboard but they recommend to download and use the free application TV SideView that will allow you to use your phone or tablet as a remote which makes it a whole lot easier than the provided traditional remote contraol 

onelegdis

I can confirm that the 1byone® Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Multi Touchpad works with my KDL-50W805C.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nothing to forgive, your English is fine!

rdlowry

I use a Logitech K400 without issue on my KDL-43W755C

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/wireless-touch-keyboard-k400r

profile.country.GB.title
theshamelessmanc

To be fair.... there is a lot more issues with the KDL-50W805C than just a keyboard missing. The whole 2015 Android series of SONY BRAVIA have hardware and software that needs to be addressed. Maybe have a look here if you are experiencing any of them! 

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/televisions/2015-bravia-android-tv-issues/td-p/1949079

georgeg55
Explorer

Does anyone knows if Logitech K400 wireless keyboard works on Sony KDL-55W805C?

rdlowry

I have that keyboard working on a KDL-43W755C, should work on yours without
issue as well.
Akkkkkk
New

Spoiler
:remote: