Join now - be part of our community!

MY SONY XPERIA5 DOES NOT TURN ON

KRIS3113
Visitor

MY SONY XPERIA5 DOES NOT TURN ON

Good afternoon

Since several days ago my cell phone is off.

I have tried to charge it for more than eight hours, I have forced the shutdown (in both ways), I have used the Xperia Companion program to repair the software and even with all that, my cell phone cannot be recognized, it does not even turn on the red light.

it is possible that it is the battery or it could be that my cell phone was definitely damaged. Please tell me there is a solution.

1 REPLY 1
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @KRIS3113, let me see if I can help out here.

Have you been able to try different cables and different charging sockets? It is recommended that you use an original Sony charger and USB cable specifically intended for charging your device. Other chargers may be too weak or too strong as they may have a different electric current rating (mA). It is recommended that you use a charger that is plugged into a wall socket instead of using a computer (and USB cable) to charge your device.

Another thing that you can try is to make sure that the charger cable is properly attached to the Micro USB port on your device, with no obstruction such as a protective case. Also, make sure that the USB port is completely dry, and gently remove any lint or dust using, for example, a wooden or plastic toothpick.

Try these measures and let me know how it goes!