iPhone to Sony Bravia

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
DavidJB23
Visitor

iPhone to Sony Bravia

Hey people,

So, I have a Sony Bravia Smart TV...

There's a mode called 'wifi direct mode.' I CAN connect my iPhone to the Bravia with no problems and it comes up with... 'Device Connected.' So, it obviously recognises the iPhone and talks to it so to speak.

However, I can't seem to send anything to the TV from my iPhone via WiFi to view Photos, Videos and Music etc.

Does this mean maybe Apple are blocking that and I need to get an 'Apple TV' and do it that way? Or, is there an application that could maybe crack this?

Thank you.

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.de_DE.title
Tenic123
Visitor

Hi,

I'm using the iPhone-App "iMediaShare" that allows you to send photos, music or video to your Bravia-TV.

All without wifi-direct.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
profile.country.de_DE.title
Tenic123
Visitor

Hi,

I'm using the iPhone-App "iMediaShare" that allows you to send photos, music or video to your Bravia-TV.

All without wifi-direct.

profile.country.en_GB.title
miahkmnwa
Visitor

Dear friend,i use this http://www.ipubsoft.com/iphone-to-mac-transfer/ Copy iPhone music, photos, podcasts, TV shows, etc. to Mac instantly and painlessly.It also can help me User-friendly interface with easy manipulation. So i think it also can help you. Have a wonderful day!

Terrific ap worked straight away, well please that it immediately connected the iPad to the TV and showed all the pictures selected . And it's free  !! 

Johnnys1
Explorer

Hi we're can I get this app from to share pic from my I phone to my Sony 4 k TV not really it minded thanks and what do they call the app

hjmcneill
New

I have a new Sony Bravia Smart TV and am unable to view my pictures from my I phone or iPad on the TV.  The TV recognizes both and the WWIFI is recognized but no picture transfer. 

Thanks for your help

profile.country.GB.title
Stuartm
New

Same problem....recognises some pics but dead slow and stop transferring them.

Also...can't get iPad Air or iPhone 4s to Bluetooth connect....help

goliver42
Explorer

how do i connect with the imediashare app

profile.country.GB.title
TobiasRieper315

Hello

Will this app 'imediashare' be able to play my All4 App from my iPhone to my Sony Bravia tv? 

Johnboypilot
Explorer

How do I connect my iPhone and iPad to my Sony tv?